- Nous avons pris ensemble une douzaine de décisions dont vous trouverez la liste pour rappel sur le site nbeplus. Sur cette même plateforme de diffusion produite par le coordinateur français, vous disposez d'un planning pédagogique et de fichiers relatifs au contrôle qualité ainsi que des comptes-rendus. Je remercie nos hôtes de Rome et Riga d'avoir bien voulu transmettre les fichiers qui alimentent les pages concernant nos mobilités.
- Nous aurons l'année scolaire prochaine à en terminer avec les études consacrées aux créatures et mythes nocturnes du passé (d'ici à février 2017) pour aborder la seconde phase de notre programme pédagogique (étudier les peurs modernes et faire les réécritures attendues). Durant C3, les principaux sujets seront d'une part la contextualisation du mythe de Dracula en Roumanie et d'autre part les premières discussions entre élèves à propos des méthodes à mettre en œuvre pour réaliser les réécritures et peut-être pour se répartir les tâches. Comme vous vous en souvenez nous avons prévu d'en parler entre professeurs avant le Voyage d'étude. Tous le s porteurs de projet détiennent par ailleurs (ou ils peuvent les obtenir s'ils ne s'en sont pas occupés lors de R2) les droits d'administration de notre nouveau site commun ILARGIA. Merci d'insérer dans la maquette du Webzine tous les contenus que vous souhaitez y voir figurer. L a mise en page sera si nécessaire modifiée a posteriori, mais la priorité est d'alimenter le site. Il est envisageable de bénéficier d'une subvention de l'UE en lien avec le eTwinning dans lequel nous étions impliqués.PIECES JOINTES (à la version courriel du message)un document pdf joint à notre premier rapport intermédiaire, sur le s objectifs atteints par les mobilités C1 et C2, comparés aux résulats atendus tels que formulés dans la Bible de notre Projetun document odt à remplir si vous voulez compléter l'information des notes de coordination affichées dans le blog (colonne de droite) relatives aux périodes de supervision 1 (septembre-mars) et 2 (avril-juin) et faire apparaître des activités conduites par vous
vendredi 29 juillet 2016
NBE+ NUITS BLANCHES
Erasmus+ coordination globale Vanderplancke General supervisor
R2 MEETING IMPACT
1. We took twelve decisions together, and you can find its on this page http://nbeplus.franceserv.eu/resultsR2.html
On the French coordinator's site you 'll see also a monitoring
schedule timetable, quality control files and reports ….
Thanks you hosts from Roma and Riga for the papers you sent me
(to fill pages about mobilities)
2. We'll have next year
to finish studies about Night mythical creatures - from now to february of 2017 -
in order to begin the second pedagogic phasis
(studies about modern fears, and : rewritings to perform).
- During C3, contextualization of Dracula will be the main subject with the first brain stormings
between students about the ways to do rewritings and perhaps to dispatch tasks (?).
As you remember, we did plan to have exchanges about this subject before the travel.
- All the project holders have (or they can obtain its if they do not ask for during R2)
administration rights on our new common website
Please you to insert on this Webzine draft al sort of contents. Formatting would be changed if necessary later, first we have to fill the site ! It's perhaps possible to have a grant from UE linked to the eTwinning project we were involved in !
Attached pieces (mail version) : 2 forms (goals and survey)
- Our first progress report is to be sent to French National Agency.... Find here a form about targeted goals in C1 and C2 (connected to the aims formulatde by our project's bible).
- We were supposed to finish surveying tasks before the 25th of july. But holidays are holidays. So, use the Survey form to tell me what activities you'd like to see on the published notes (right column, dedicated pages in our blog) for the 1st period (from september to march) or for the second one (from april to june).
mercredi 27 juillet 2016
First official report to our French National Agency is written.
Find here an abstract (in French) with our class program.
Objectifs \/ et contenus >>
1 Faire percevoir que la figure du vampire se confond avec les origines de la littérature
2 Appréhender le caractère universel du Mythe gâce au voyage d'étude et à des parallèles entre littératures d'origines diverses
Etude des créatures de la Nuit et des créatures sanguinaires dans la littérature de l'Antiquité
(L'Iliade la Bible, les Métamorphose)
Recherche sur les cultes liées à la Nuit (notamment Mithra)
Préface : Dracula et les Vampires
Premier thème d'étude : Les sorcières, de Zuggaramurdi à “l'Ane d'Or” d'Apulée
(rationalisation : le culte souterrain de Mithra, préparation au voyage à Rome)
Objectifs \/ et contenus >>
3 Montrer l'évolution de la figure du Vampire dans la littérature du XIXème Siècle et dans les écrits et le cinéma contemporains
Etude des sources du mythe et de l'apport représenté par l'oeuvre de Stoker
Exemple de trois réécritures cinématographiques
Exploitation du voyage d'étude C1 et
Postface : L'Histoire de la Roumanie (sources historiques du mythe de Dracula)
Objectifs \/ et contenus >>
4 Expliquer les évolutions de la figure du Vampire et contextualiser les principales peurs et phobies
Préface : Dracula et Frankenstein, confrontation de deux mythes - productions numérisées et préparation de C2 par l'élève concernée
Deuxième thème d'étude : Les Monstres
Postface : L'Histoire de la Roumanie (préparation au voyage à Cluj ; carte)
Lectures de textes sources du mythe et d'extraits de l'oeuvre de Stoker
Contextualisation historique, questionnement sur la persistance et les nuances de la peur
During this "kick off" year for the NBE+ partnership, most of our common studies were linked to the themes/subjects focused by our eTwinning Ilargia. It's now up to all of us to fill the dedicated website, in order to disseminate a good outlook on the best students' productions about Night creatures, myths and festivals.
Let's see the posts from our external partners from Germany and Romania, Tania Tschernoster (Blankenheim) and Carmen Trasca (Cluj-Napoca).
You, "Nuits Blanches" project holders, have an username and a password to write inside the webzine >>>>>
Insert your contents as soon as you want, presentation and dispatching will be improved later.
The goal is to finish the publication in February and to definitively end the formatting during Spring (2017).
[if you lost your ID, I shall give you another one... in September !]
vendredi 8 juillet 2016
The R2 Meetings conclusions are one line.
RECALL . 12 decisions must be applied and deadlines do exist for all of its.
Find a list on : http://nbeplus.franceserv.eu/resultsR2.htmlSee also (on http://nbeplus.franceserv.eu/planning.html) the pedagogic schedule time made in order to help monitoring by skill area coordinators.
Note that something is changed in the repartition of Tasks : coordinators were supposed to insert all the productions linked to their skill area on line (using the future common website, and acting as sort of editor in chief for his column). It will be more simple for the local projec tholders to upload themselves contents made in their high school.
dimanche 3 juillet 2016
In order to help you to write your feedback notes (lists with activities and dates, and perhaps proposals from your part for future cooperative works).... I have made an abstract of activities leaded in France by myself (Vivienne already did it from her part, some of works were common ones). This sort of synthesis note made in each country could be a way to do internal dissemination before external mediatisation...
SYNTHESIS NOTE TO THE SKILL AREAS COORDINATORS
Vivienne (B) – Alessandra (C) – Sanita (D) – Ramona (E) – Eda (F)
What I did with pupils (or without) : pedagogic works, dissemination - and When I did it….
NB : It would be difficult to talk about “results” for each of these activities (as it is supposed to be done in our report to Agencies) because, we need have time enough to evaluate its.
PEDAGOGIC ACTIVITIES (details on http:/.etxealaia.franceserv.com/2015SECLScdt.html)
and SUPERVISION TASKS
FIRST SURVEY PERIOD From October, 2015 to March, 2016
DRACULA : study of the Myth / September, 2015
One Movie (Dracula, prince des Ténèbres) C
One famous Book linked to universal legends B
WITCHES : some night creatures / October to November 2015
Personal researches by students about witches D
Inscription and presentation of the pupils on the eTwinning website F
Presentations (reports after mobility) made and put on line in the Twinspace F
Study of witch characters in a Movie (Les sorcières de Zuggaramurdi) C
Sorcery and paganism : a book (L’âne d’or d’Apulée) B
Sorcery and Paganism : Mithras cult (a mitrhaeum in Roma) D
Sorcery and primitive Christianism : a book and a movie (Quo Vadis) B, C
Visit of caves (Urdax, Zuggaramurdi) / The 15th of October
Report on line on NBE+ website made by the Teacher A, F
Darkness experience and talks about C,D
Visit of the Zuggaramurdi Museum D
Meeting with a Joaldun (local traditions expert) C, D
TRANSNATIONAL MEETING R1 : November, 2015
Interview by RAI UNO the 12th of December F
Invitation of a journalist : one page in Sud Ouest newspaper the 30th of December F
Creation of NBE+ Facebook closed group the 9th of December, 2015 A, F
RESULTS OF C1 : antique roots / December to January, 2016
Synthesis of the mobility, Ghosts of Roma C,F
Study of Traian column and history of Roma, Dacia C, D
Making of a NBE+ corner in the Library by pupils and evaluation the 14th of january F
[CROSS OVER POINT – New students from January….]
FRANKENSTEIN AND DRACULA : studies of two characters / January to March
Writing of a post about these creatures and translation F
First steps for a monsters typology B,C, D
Evaluation of the project by learning people (answer to questionnaires) E
CONFERENCE ON BASQUE MYTHS the 3rd of March
By Claude Labat : Primacy of chtonian divinities in local traditions D
SECOND SURVEY PERIOD From March to June, 2016
LOCAL MOBILITY IN MARCH
Visit of European Parliament and meeting with our german Twinning partner A
OPEN DAY AT LYCEE RAVEL the 2th of April
Producing of a flyer about our European projects, and animation of a stand A, F
MONSTERS : studies from April to June
A science fiction movie : Oblivion (typology) C,D
A movie : Sin City (ethics) C,D
A short novel (Les Monstres d’AE Van Vogt) B
MIDSUMMER SOLSTICE : Study by Izaia C, D
Sharing of administration rights in NBE+ closed group with partners the 22th of May A, F Implementation of a NUITS BLANCHES board in Lycée Ravel lobby the 1st of June A, F
TRANSYLVANIA : final study
History of Romania : a map, evaluation D
TRANSNATIONAL MEETING R2 : June, 2015
THIRD SURVEY PERIOD
Pics and report about R2 final ceremony sent to local Newspaper the 25th of June F
Publication the 1st of July
samedi 2 juillet 2016
SURVEY PERIOD 2 from April to June, 2016
- The project printed poster, sign and rollup. The signboard hangs on the outside wall of the school.(April 2016)
- Olcay BARAN, Literature Teacher of our school, participated the 6 hour workshop themed "Invisible Theater" and which was led by Ass. Assoc. Dr. Selda ERGÜN and held at the Contemporary Drama Association İzmir Branch on 2nd April 2016.
- In context of the project and with the contribution of Ege University Institute of Turkish World Studies (Prof. Dr. Alimcan İNAYET, Assoc. Dr. Muvaffak DURANLI and Lecturer Seçkin SARPKAYA), our school held a panel on "Extraordinary Creatures of Turkish Culture and Turkish Myth" at Çeşme District National Education Directorate conference hall. With this, the aim to disseminate the project with the district Çeşme was actualized through the participation of all students and students district wide. Also, some products of the project such as paintings, photos, books, objects, soaps were exhibited during the panel. We also published some project posters and hang them on related places such as schools and educational buildings, and also share them on https://frpnet.net.
- On 9th April 2016, our Turkish Literature Teachers Olcay BARAN and Hülya ÇELİKEL with a group of 19 students of us organized a museum-workshop tour (Konak Municipality Nejdet Alpar Mask Museum, Konak Municipality Cheer and caricature Museum and Konak Municipality Ümran Baradan Game and Toy Museum).
- At Alaçatı Herbal Festival on 7-10 April 2016, Şerife GÜNGÖR (Chemistry Teacher) and Alp ÇETİNDMİR (Assistant Director) introduced the project and the project products to the Çeşme Society which contain Shahmeran, gray wolf, Gulyabani and wish tree figures, all of which were produced by the students of us.
- 26- Once in every week between the dates of 14th February and 25 June 2016, our literature teachers Hülya ÇELİKEL and Olcay BARAN organized and led a drama workshop at between 10.00-17.00. For the first four weeks of the workshop, Mrs. Elif ÖZARI, a leader in Contemporary Drama Association, led the workshop.
- Students participated in drama workshops to play in Riga; about Traditions and customs, symbols in Turkish culture, rituals, fortune and magic. (April-May 2016)
SURVEY PERIOD 3 from July to November, 2016
ACTIVITIES IN ÇEŞME1. A meeting was held as a project member with the announcement of the program C3 of Cluj-Napoca, Romania, which will take place between 7-11 November 2016. A slide about our old fears and a drama about the subject were decided to work. For the correctness of the information on the slide to be prepared at this point, assistance was requested from Ege University Institute of Turkish World Research Institute and Turkish Folklore Ph.D. student Mr. Seçkin SARPKAYA for guidance and a slide was prepared under his guidance. (September 2016)
2. The Creative Writing Workshop was held to create scenarios about myth of fear and Dracula's legend.( between September and November)
3. Creative Drama workshop about fear myths and Sahmeran. (at the end of September)
4. Painting Workshop was held with drawings related to the myth and Dracula legend.(between September and November)
5. With 101 students, we went to Izmir / Çeşme District Public Library to do research on our old and modern fears.( October 2016)
6. We invited Mr. Seçkin SARKKAYA, a lecturer at the Ege University Institute of Turkish World Research and a Turkish Folklore Ph.D. student, to Romania for the C3 Cluj-Napoca movement with the approval of the schoolmaster. Mr.Seçkin SARPKAYA welcomed our invitation in October 2016.
7. During the October-December 2016 period, in order to prevent from school dropouts, an informative seminar work on occupation, work anxiety and fear was done and nearly
300 schoolchildren and their families attended it.
8. A meeting was held on Tuesday, 22 November 2016 with the director of the Yellow Zeybek Dance and Performing Arts Association and the instructor Onur TABAK who graduated from the Ege University State Conservatory, and an agreement was reached with the students to give them courses on Turkish folk dances and drama studies.
9. Informative documents about the content of the project and announcements related to the activities were prepared by hanging on the school project panel.
10. Within the scope of dissemination activities, TRT Kent Radyo, a local radio in Izmir, was promised to promote the project with Ege University Institute of Turkish Earth Research Institute and Turkish Folklore PhD student Sayın Seçkin SARPKAYA. On 07 December 2016 Wednesday at 15.00 Hayata Dair program, Instructor Seçkin SARPKAYA introduced İlargia NBE + project, Romanian Cluj-Napoca tour and Count Vladimir (Dracula legend).
vendredi 1 juillet 2016
FIRST SURVEY PERIOD from October to march, 2016
R1 report by Alessandra (and published on GDrive) can also be found on French coodinator's Website http://nbeplus.franceserv.eu
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- C2 reports by Sanita will be put on line, too
- and the "Check Point 1" results, too
C2 Short-term exchanges :
short-term joint staff training event and short-term exchanges between groups of students held in RIGA, LATVIA (09.05.2015 – 13.05.2015)
Summer solstice and interpretation.
Second meeting of High School Students, organized by Riga Secondary Evening School No 18.
Confrontation of mythologies and night rituals. Teachers help students to implement approaches to benchmarking and structural stories and traditions.
Total participants: 44 (13 teachers and 31 students)
Italian participants: 1 headmistress, 2 teachers, 8 students
Italian students power point presentations:
- students presentations
- how to create a logo
- summer solstice
- Reportage Riga
"Reportage Riga" is a report in power point (46 slides) done by italian students when they came back in Rome.