LIST OF STUDIES BY PROJECT HOLDERS
1. Olga and Sanita: How to make students work about ancient myths /
Baltic peoples protection signs, rituals
2. Ramona and P-L: How to implement a transnational study /
Fears and Totalitarism
3. Serife: How to make students work about ancient myths /
Turkish people protection signs, rituals and objects
4. Ramona and P-L: Evaluation issues in Transnational projects
5.Vivienne: How to implement workshops to make students rewrite / Dracula myth
6. Alessandra and Edda : How to exploit and to confront some texts /
about old fears (Italian traditions) and modern fears (terrorism and Natural Hazards) / learning English and French as L2.
7. Şerife : How to make students tell their stories in cartoons or animation.
8. Şerife : How to make students create computer games related with Turkish customs and rituals.
9. P-L: How to manage and to live a transnational Festival and a meeting with young foreigners involved in Erasmus+ program.